Lib Data

..

Tracker

..

Pages

From Web

..

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Extreme Falling Photos Ever

 
Artist Kerry Skarbakka is a man who has plummeted from high points all over the world.  “The images are shot mostly on location,” said Kerry. “I travel around and find various places from which to perform. I’ve made work in Sarajevo, Croatia, Central America and all over the US. Aa handful were created in my studio or similar places. In those cases, I will build an entire set to get the results I am looking for” . “I use all sorts of methods to make the work,” said Kerry. “In many images I use rock-climbing gear and rigging that you can’t see. Others employ some sort of padded surface on which to land. But some were simply made using a ‘go for it’ approach and are exactly what you see with no worries or safety mats”.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment